Friday, 23 March 2012

Greetings and Introduction

Hi, All,

Just to introduce myself to those who do not know me yet. I am FV, one of Sarah's Monday morning ex-students. My writing project is a biography about my mother (a remarkable woman) who lived in Spain and reached 103 years of age. As the text is in Spanish I have the disadvantage that none of my Oxford colleagues can read it and comment on it, which is a shame (Any Spanish speakers out there?)

Well, there is a consolation point. I share the same writing challeges that you all do, so in that respect I hope to share my experiences with you and I hope you do the same. If anyone is interested in sending me any text about your project for comments I will try to help.

Anyway, that is me. I hope to hear from you about your projects.

FV

No comments:

Post a Comment