What-Ho Keith, is it really you?? I'm a bit stumped as to what to write
on here at the mo, I considered posting my day-to-day bioblog, "Life
with Gerald and the fish pond/next door neighbour etc, but it seemed a
bit me, me, me, (although the neighbour does a bit of nude
gardening from time to time on which I can be counted upon to comment). I
fear my contributions may not be scholarly or serious enough though...on the other hand, it's certainly life writing...
*for those old enough to remember Mrs Dale
I do remember Mrs Dale's diary. wasn't she always worried about Jim?
ReplyDeleteHilary I thought blogs were all about ourselves in so far as they cover things we have in common, or not. You daily life sounds full of interest. Do you have any photos of your neighbour doing the garden for instance?
Anyway it would be good to hear your comments the work on the blog and many thanks for setting it up.